Major incident Production Environment - Production: Instant Payment Notifications (IPNs)2018-10-22 19:45 PST · 1 day, 1 hour, 4 minutes
RetroactiveDecember 4, 2020 · 02:34 PST
Unfortunately - we’ve been experiencing system interruptions that prevented some IPNs from being generated and delivered.
- During the incident’s time-frame, part of the Instant Payment Notifications (IPNs) were not generated.
- These failures were caused as a result of a network routing issue limited to the US data center.
- Restarting the service cluster seem to have solved the problem, but the root cause is still being investigated.
- While working on this issue, we re-generated and delivered the main IPN types: CHARGE, RECURRING,CHARGEBACK, REFUND and CANCELLATION.
- Other details can be found in the reports section of the BlueSnap control panel (SnapConsole).